Software Engineer - Ever AI
Ever AI offers best-in-class face recognition technology with the most comprehensive, real-life data set of any private company in the world. Our patent-pending technique for collecting tagged data and integrating it into our models has helped us develop the largest tagged dataset ever used to build enterprise-ready face and object recognition APIs and mobile SDKs.
As a Software Engineer
What You’ll Do - Function
- Create, test, and enhance APIs/SDKs that expose our world class face recognition models for our customers
- Architect, implement and scale our data engineer pipeline to efficiently process billions of customer photos
- Develop algorithms and build machine learning models that are number one in the world for accuracy and performance as measured by NIST, LFW, and Megaface
- Develop major software components, systems and features
What You Bring - Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
- 2+ years experience working with backend systems or APIs
- 2+ years experience in Python or C++
- Experience with cloud (AWS/GCP) required
What You Have - Skill
- First and foremost, you love to write code. You take great pride in your abilities to solve difficult problems with your code, and work hard to continuously enhance your skillset.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Strong technical, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive decisions
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
Nice to Have - Skill
- Experience with machine learning including TensorFlow
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.