At Bungalow, we provide our members with a more convenient, flexible, and communal living solution. Our goal is to remove the daily hassle from leasing and keeping a home, giving our members more time to do the things they're passionate about. With a furnished living space and compatible housemates, we provide our members with a more convenient, flexible, and communal living solution.
Bungalow raised $14 million Series A funding led by Khosla Ventures moving their total funding to $64M! We are looking to launch in up to 12 new markets in the U.S. with hopes of next year expanding our offering outside of the U.S.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will work with our quickly growing team as someone who is looking to make a big impact on the future of our company. You are comfortable in all of the main areas of web application development, from backend, to frontend, to dev-ops and everywhere in between. We are looking for someone that gets excited by working with new technologies, and has a drive for continual learning.
What You’ll Do - Function
- Collaborate with our engineering team to build the most effective solutions across our customer-facing web products as well as our internal tools
- Architect and document RESTful APIs
- Attend stand-up meetings, planning sessions, encourage others, and collaborate at a rapid pace
- Help interview, evaluate, and grow the technical team
What You Bring - Experience
- Experience working in a full-stack development role, whether at an existing company, or on a freelance basis
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for achieving “done-done”
- A natural sense for recognizing and creating good visual design is a huge bonus
What You Have - Skill
- Frameworks: VueJS, Django (+Django Rest Framework)
- Data: PostgreSQL, Salesforce ETL
- Ops: AWS, Docker
- Other: Git, Webpack, SCSS
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.