PROXIMITEAM is a leading provider of high-quality software development services. Through our different service offerings, we provide a full range of technology solutions to small and medium business, commercial and institutional clients in Canada.
Be part of the PROXIMITEAM and get involved on a wide range of complex custom software solutions. Our collaborative teams work closely with client subject matter experts, end users and IT teams to deliver top-notch digital solutions
The Business Development Manager for Canada is responsible for generating new business and program expansion for existing customers. These responsibilities include lead generation, prospect development, consultation with prospects to understand program. Responsibilities also include contract initiation and management through the close of the sales process. The Canada Business Development Manager will be responsible for established sales goals each year and report on the pipeline progress.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Generate prospects and manage a sales pipeline sufficient to achieve quarterly quota targets
- Build pipeline of Enterprise clients across target markets through business development and networking opportunities
- Manage the sales process across the region, ensuring workflows and reporting structures
- Work with the executive team to strategize, forecast and exceed annual sales targets
- Identify new business opportunities and develop long-term, high value partnerships
- In conjunction with the customer success and support teams, ensure that key accounts are handled in an appropriate and effective way
- Contract initiation and execution for new business
- Identify and coordinate sales activities and campaigns that would be beneficial to increase sales in Canada.
Your Required Skills Are:
- Minimum of 3-4+ years of successful SaaS Enterprise and technology sales
- Management and leadership experience
- Comprehensive industry experience.
- Strong presentation skills, both oral and written
- The mindset to strive and succeed in a dynamic environment
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or engineering
- Proximiteam offers a casual but motivated environment. You should have a solid work ethic and be flexible in approach; be comfortable presenting to colleagues and clients alike; be able to work independently, take initiative and be proactive where necessary.
- Home-based office
- Part or full time position, flexible hours
- Salary is competitive, negotiable + Incentive plan
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org