Market Response Representative
Position Location: London, Ontario
Vacancies Available: 2
Voices.com is the Number 1 online marketplace for sourcing and hiring voice over talent and has been rated as one of Deloitte’s Fastest Growing Tech Companies in Canada.
The Market Response Representative’s primary responsibility is to respond to customer activity and demand generated as a result of marketing actions, in an effort to facilitate client platform sales on Voices.com. This position sits in the Marketing Department, reports to the Demand Generation Manager, and would be an ideal fit for an individual with exceptional customer service skills, a background in selling, and a passion for seeing their impact directly influence the bottom line of the organization.
- Maintain a portfolio of client customers in your ownership
- Manage inbound client customer inquiries generated as a result of customer responses to email programming. This would include answering questions and redirecting inquiries when appropriate to others in the organization.
- Work closely with the Demand Generation Manager and Channel Specialist, Email, to maintain a regular cadence of customer email programming to balance meeting objectives with optimal customer response time.
- Recommend new tactics, approaches, or messaging which could be used in marketing automation and email programming to meet objectives.
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of the Voices.com platform, job posting process, and available customer resources to best aid customers through their self service job posting journey.
- Monitor self service jobs which have not been hired, to contribute to various activities designed to improve that hire rate. For example, in some cases, reaching out to customers to offer assistance.
- Update the Voices.com customer database to keep current on client information.
- Monitor and strive to improve the number of voice over jobs posted and subsequently hired from client customers in your ownership.
- Other tasks as required to support objectives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer service and selling.
- A positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Post-secondary education in business, with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- A general proficiency with technology including a desire to always find ways for technology to aid in working smarter and not harder.
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms as well as Salesforce would be an asset.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices.com values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume by completing the online application. Please include links to your work. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.
Voices.com thanks all Market Response Representative candidates in advance.