Position Location: London, Ontario
Voices.com is the Number 1 online marketplace for sourcing and hiring voice over talent and has been rated as one of Deloitte’s Fastest Growing Tech Companies in Canada.
The role of the Sales Manager is to lead their sales team through revenue generating initiatives, setting objectives, monitoring the market, building new accounts, and aligning strategies with the organization’s objectives. The Sales Manager will effectively and efficiently manage the development and direction of the sales team in order to drive the growth of revenue, technical productivity, and promote high quality customer satisfaction while building relationships and ensuring the execution of organizational objectives. The Sales Manager will also be responsible for developing a team of highly productive Sales Representatives who are able to meet and exceed revenue targets while promptly and professionally addressing the needs of customers.
- Lead, grow, and mentor a team of 10 Account Managers
- Coach and develop sales aptitudes
- Plan, organize, implement and lead new territory-based sales initiatives
- Personal involvement to win and retain large/complex accounts
- Guarantee the team’s adherence with Voices.com’s sales process
- Maximize usage of sales tools
- Be the outlet your team needs when they have questions, struggles, and new ideas
- Monitor performance and react quickly to both high and low performers
- Engage Account Managers in monthly 1-on-1s
- Conduct performance reviews for all team members on a quarterly basis
- Create incentives for high performance to encourage the team to exceed expectations
- Complete time-off requests in a timely manner
- Work closely with the VP of Sales to keep reaching new heights
- 3+ years of sales management experience
- Ability to assess sales reps skills and identify areas for coaching and improvement
- Desire to coach and mentor a team in both a professional and fun manner
- Ability to successfully work with a variety of personalities and sales skill sets
- Knowledge of company processes and procedures
- Desire to continuously improve processes and implement new ideas
- Salesforce experience considered an asset
- Post-Secondary education in Business, Marketing, or related field.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices.com values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.
Voices.com thanks all Sales Manager candidates in advance.