Cloud Systems Analyst
The Cloud Systems Analyst (known internally as Service Cloud Systems Specialist) is a critical member of the Global After Sales & Services Team and will be responsible for acting as the subject matter expert in one or more cloud components (Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Service Cloud, Field Service Cloud or eCommerce) supporting a global user base. The Service Cloud Systems Specialist will also be responsible for delivering training across global teams and various user profiles.
Cloud Systems Analyst Ongoing Responsibilities
- Act as subject matter expert in one or more cloud components (Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Service Cloud, Field Service Cloud or eCommerce)
- Develop relationships with stakeholders, adopting a “trusted advisor” role
- Participate in the design and testing phases of ongoing platform deployments and improvements to gain system knowledge and identify critical training requirements; work within the platform sandbox environment to explore platform and develop confidence within the system
- Participate in the execution of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as necessary
- Assist and support in the creation and maintenance of documentation including user guides and training materials to aid in user training and support
- Respond to adhoc questions from user groups regarding complex questions or scenarios
- Deliver user training on one or more cloud components (Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Service Cloud, Field Service Cloud or eCommerce) in a group or individual settings, in person or remote
- Conduct both user and Train the Trainer Sessions including facilitated demos and guiding of users through learning exercises in a sandbox environment.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of platform functionality to user groups as required – through training and/or written documentation to stakeholders so that process are functionality are clearly understood
- A post-secondary diploma or degree specializing in business, marketing, eCommerce, training or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in working with a major service cloud platform supporting user training and issue resolution.
- Experience in service divisions and digital services within the technology/ manufacturing sector
- Demonstrated track record in delivery of training that engages audience with effective knowledge transfer
- Self-driven, pro-active, resourceful, tenacious and able to influence without authority
- Very open-minded personality and strong will to make a change for ATS to pave the way for the company into the digital world
- Strong “can-do”-attitude and interest in exploring new opportunities and driving the digital transformation
- Strong customer focus and will to challenge and improve the status-quo based on the customer perspective
- Strong technical aptitude – experience in the automation industry an asset
- Possesses excellent time management skills and is able to co-ordinate multiple projects