Every day, our software is used by millions of people around the world, and we are looking for individuals who share in our excitement and passion for transforming the way the world learns. At D2L, we believe that learning should be accessible and engaging. Our goal is to create easy, flexible, and smart software that ignites the desire to learn in everyone. To do this, we need to give talented, enthusiastic, and passionate people opportunities to create, develop, and collaborate on projects that revolutionize the learning environment.
As a Partner Manager, Corporate Learning, you will be responsible for the success of strategic partnerships in technology and content, with a focus on the Corporate Learning and Development market. You will have a strong background in managing both partner relationships and content product offerings, with a proven ability to work across strategic planning, partner recruitment, enablement for sales and marketing, and data-driven continuous improvement.
We are looking for someone great at putting together both strategic partnerships and joint product offerings. You’ll collaborate with other D2L Partners and Product Management team members to offer best-in-class content to D2L clients, and to scale D2L’s reach in the Corporate learning market.
HOW WILL I MAKE AN IMPACT?
- Manage D2L’s growing stable of Corporate L&D partners, and create relationships with new partners
- Develop, maintain, and improve product offerings involving partner content and technologies
- Establish and promote best practices for delivering partner content to customers using the Brightspace learning platform
- Act as the ‘evangelist’ of partner offerings, internally and externally
- Represent the 'voice of our customers' to partners and internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing leaders to refine and communicate D2L’s partner strategy
- Collect and manage data including client feedback, usage data, and sales data as input to constantly improve D2L’s content strategy and offerings
- Own and define the full product lifecycle as a Subject Matter Expert regarding assigned problems and their resulting solutions
- Collaborate with other Product Managers and other product stakeholders on features and releases that support the Corporate partnership and content strategy
- Collaborate with customers, sales and prospects to better understand their challenges
- Collaborate with Engineering and Design to identify feasible solutions with appropriate scoping
- Manage the impact of scope and priority with all stakeholders
- Define User Stories fulfilling requirements including detailed and accurate success criteria
- Ensure products are delivered on schedule and with high quality results
- Work directly with Project Management, Customers, Partners, Support and Implementation teams to ensure the delivery of the solution is well defined and can be delivered to our users seamlessly and successfully
- Engage as required to provide the competitive analysis details required to make good product decisions
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Experience with a wide array of technologies and vendors in the Corporate L&D space
- Experience working with content and content extensibility standards like xAPI, SCORM, AICC, LTI, and relevant web and accessibility standards
- Experience with online content – authoring, managing curriculum, catalogues, license management, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years managing relationships with partners / external vendors
- Experience defining and writing business plans
- Ability to actively manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to take a leadership role when making data driven decisions
- Individual must be a creative thinker, confident and able to express complex ideas in an articulate, concise manner
- Agile planning methodologies desired
- A sharp wit and finely tuned sense of humor desired
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Instructional Design, Computer Science, or related fields of study
WHY WE’RE AWESOME:
- Flexible work hours
- Health and wellness programs
- Collaborative work environment
- Dog Friendly office
- Snacks and food trays!
- Foosball and Ping-Pong tables
- Showers on site
- Centrally located in downtown, close to restaurants and pubs, easily accessible by public transit