Associate Scrum Master
- Lone Wolf Technologies
- 50-55k CAD
- Job Function
- Engineering, Research & Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Salary Estimate
- 40,000 - 59,999
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
Do you have a passion for motivating teams? Do you want to help us reinvent real estate technology services to improve the customer experience? We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it.
The Associate Scrum Master is responsible for participating in the successful delivery of projects by ensuring the proper execution of the activities and tasks associated with the project and/or programs.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- The Scrum Master will learn to be adept in modifying approaches to managing agile, waterfall and SDLC methods in order to align with the LW Culture.
- The Scrum Master provides direction, guidance, and oversight to a cross-functional business and technical scrum team assigned to the projects.
- Manage a team of up to 6 individuals with diverse skill sets.
- The Scrum Master provides oversight and direction of all Scrum participants on a given project acting as the front-line contact with Product Management and functional Managers on project related issues, responding to concerns with clear and concise feedback, and providing formal status reports