Director, Product Marketing (SuitePeople)
Director, SuitePeople Outbound Product Management
Do you have a passion for driving global market success for newly introduced software products? Oracle NetSuite is seeking an outbound focused product director to lead the charge to accelerate the market adoption of our SuitePeople (HCM) offerings. You will join our growing, international team as a subject matter expert, keeping your finger on the pulse of the market, acting as the voice of NetSuite SuitePeople to internal sales, professional services teams, partners, and to customers. You will be at the forefront of one of the company’s key strategic initiatives, collaborating with the broader Human Capital Management and NetSuite teams to help drive SuitePeople growth in the market place.
- Lead in planning and cross-functionally executing a SuitePeople go-to-market strategy to drive sustained market growth.
- Influence, collaborate and leverage cross-functional organizations to drive a unified GTM strategy resulting in rapid growth (Sales, Marketing, SuiteSuccess, Professional Services, etc.).
- Serve as the subject matter expert on value-proposition, buyers and the competition; drive quantitative (e.g. Win/Loss data, Vertical Analysis, etc.) and qualitative market research. Provide useful sales tools to sales team and partners. Support sales calls when required.
- Align with the SuiteSuccess team to synchronize vertical go-to-market plans with the SuitePeople target market and roadmap.
- In collaboration with Corporate Marketing, develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates NetSuite SuitePeople products in the market.
- Collaborate with corporate marketing to provide content that fuels awareness, thought leadership, and demand generation.
- In collaboration with Corporate Marketing, develop and support execution of innovative sales campaigns to drive ARR/Adoption.
- Collaborate with the SuitePeople product management team to drive deeper market and competitive understanding and assist in prioritization of the roadmap.
- Lead in development and implementation of a pricing strategy for SuitePeople that accounts for NetSuite product portfolio, competitive landscape and customer willingness to pay.
- As SuitePeople launces globally, pro-actively prepare country-local GTM teams for sustained unified success.
- 7+ years of software Product Management/Marketing experience.
- Strong experience in demonstrating go-to-market leadership.
- Prior experience with Human Capital Management is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter who demonstrates the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a global, fast-paced environment; collaborating with groups of subject matter experts. (SME’s) from multiple disciplines and locations.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, after a conditional offer has been extended.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID: 190000P5