Voltera's first product, the V-One, is a desktop circuit board printer that allows electronics developers to cut their prototyping time from months to minutes!
We are TechCrunch Disrupt Champions, one of the most innovative Kickstarter campaigns of all time, and one of the fastest growing startups in Canada.
Back in 2013 we began our mission to modernize manufacturing… to show people that the tools we use can be innovative, beautiful, and elegant. To do that, we must place a relentless focus on product design and the user experience of every single customer.
Our team is headquartered in Kitchener but we have V-Ones in 60 countries around the world. We're not done yet though... we're going bigger and that’s where you come in!
About the Job
We are looking for a customer care representative to close the link between Sales and Technical Support.
From the moment a customer purchases the V-One, to the moment they complete their first circuit, your role is to keep the customer informed, educated and excited about their new purchase.
But it doesn’t stop there, you will be engaging with our customers every single day. Understanding what they use the V-One for, what consumables they are running low on, and what they want to see from us in the future. In parallel, you’ll be collecting feedback and sharing it with the marketing, engineering and manufacturing teams so we deliver the best product we can.
Success in this role means you are the customer’s champion at the company.
- Oversee the customer onboarding process, keep them updated and manage their expectations.
- Periodically reach out to customers, ensuring they are well stocked and the product is operating as expected.
- Identify use case opportunities and work with marketing team to highlight them.
- Train and educate customers, provide base level technical support.
- Design and implement customer satisfaction metrics.
- Collect feedback and share with relevant departments.
- Manage our community forums.