Technical Support Analyst
Why join Igloo:
One of our core beliefs at Igloo is that people are a company’s biggest asset. This philosophy is woven into everything we do at Igloo – our behaviors, our culture, and especially our digital workplace solutions (which we use every day). And that’s why we can offer you a superior employee experience that goes beyond superficial perks and promises, and gives you the true sense of purpose you’ve been waiting for.
Why this role is important:
You have a passion for problem-solving and truly enjoy helping others. You live online and you love social tools like LinkedIn, Twitter and Medium. You are ready to provide the best possible customer service with positivity, energy and patience. You want to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with the opportunity to grow.
Our Customer Support team is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to work directly with our customers to ensure that they get the most out of their Igloo. As a specialist, your role is to be the first point of contact for technical support related inquiries. You will help document the solutions that you provide and participate in online forums. You will also have an opportunity to conduct training sessions, both online and on site.
The impact you’ll have:
- Promptly and effectively responding to customer inquiries via email and phone.
- Triaging and investigating customer inquiries, forwarding inquiries, tasks, and issues to appropriate teams based on findings
- Actively prioritizing and monitoring new and ongoing inquiries
- Conducting online and/or on-site training for end users, administrators and designers who use the Igloo platform
- Maintaining the Customer Care Knowledge Base, including product-related articles, tips & tricks messaging and videos to ensure customers remain current with Igloo features and functionality
- Preparing release-specific articles, tips & tricks and videos prior to each Igloo product release
- Monitoring, moderating, and responding to comments and questions on the public-facing customer service portal
What you'll need:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Exceptional technical written and verbal communication in English (additional languages are an asset)
- Highly organized – able to balance multiple tasks, channels of communication, and rapidly changing priorities
- Strong understanding of online communities and social networking technologies and applications built on the web
- Familiar with LDAP and SAML web technologies
- Familiar with REST based API troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Web standards and cross-platform, cross-browser issues deployed on large-scale websites
- 2+ years’ experience performing online/phone technical support
- Experience providing technical training to small groups
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee and tea, treats every pay day, and an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, and we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes your work easier.
If you’re looking for a role with the right mix of autonomy and team collaboration, an environment that fosters transparency and trust, a company with seasoned leadership and backed by a leading investment firm, a career with lots of opportunity and room for growth, and a chance to personally influence how organizations work, then we invite you to step inside Igloo.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.