Why join Igloo:
One of our core beliefs at Igloo is that people are a company’s biggest asset. This philosophy is woven into everything we do at Igloo – our behaviors, our culture, and especially our digital workplace solutions (which we use every day). And that’s why we can offer you a superior employee experience that goes beyond superficial perks and promises and gives you the true sense of purpose you’ve been waiting for.
A recognized brand, Igloo Software is setting the bar high but we’re only just getting started. We’re in hyper growth mode, scaling with unprecedented opportunities to influence our customers, our direction, and our framework. We offer the right mix of autonomy and team collaboration, an environment that fosters transparency and trust, a company with seasoned leadership and backed by a leading investment firm, a career with lots of opportunity and room for growth, and a chance to personally influence how organizations work, then we invite you to step inside Igloo.
Why this role is important:
As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you are a hunter with demonstrated over-achievement. You enjoy a challenge. You’re a master at owning the sales cycle from beginning to end, identifying key stakeholders and driving solutions to complex business problems. You will develop, execute and manage the sales strategy and successfully close new deals, owning the sales cycle from the beginning to end, driving solutions that solve complex challenges for our customers. Working in an environment where our largest competitor is no longer viable and where the market has opened, you understand the value of sales to an organization.
The impact you’ll have:
- Pipeline Development: develop, execute and manage sales strategy for vertical
- Sales Execution: qualify leads to maximize revenue and focus sales energy on winnable deals, accurately forecast quarterly revenue to meet and exceed targets
- Close Execution: manage complex sales process, engaging resources as required, performing customer presentations, coordinating product demos, business cases, and ROIs
- Revenue Generation: effectively articular Igloo’s unique value proposition and tailor offerings to solve business pains and our prospective customer business challenges
- Lead Sale Campaigns: proactive approach to managing business and technical relationships for Igloo prospects and customers
- Accountability – a proven closer, you approach your goals with a total ownership mindset
- Resourcefulness – solution-focused, you leverage your internal MacGyver and overcome obstacles and turns things into a win
- Confidence to lead – you possess the knowledge and experience to lead any sales conversation and inspire those around you
- Catalyst for growth – if there is something you know, about a product, a process, or an industry, you are not afraid to pass knowledge on to team members
- Focus on continuous improvement – you learn from every lost deal you’ve ever had and never repeated the same mistake twice
NOTE: This role will require travel – travel up 10-50% of your time, depending on your home base
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee and tea, treats every pay day, and an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You’ll get to choose between a Mac or PC, and if you are a developer, you will receive stipends to buy whatever hardware makes your work easier.
Above all that, we offer a rich and rewarding career experience. You own your work and your decisions, and you’re valued for the expertise and ideas you bring to the table. At Igloo, you’ll feel empowered to improve your skills and advance your career alongside others who share your passion and drive for success.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.