BlueRover is a rapid-growth technology company in the Internet of Things sector. Our focus is to develop customized business solutions within secure, scalable, and open architecture platforms. Our solution collects data in infinite streams from business environments and presents processed and valuable content in aggregate to appropriate stakeholders. We offer flexible hours and facilitate a team-based environment focused on results. We’re pursuing aggressive growth and strive to create the most advanced IoT tools available on the market.
BlueRover is looking to add a Marketing Specialist to our growing team. The successful candidate will have strong social and paid marketing skills, with experience in marketing collateral generation. We’re looking for someone energetic who’s willing to dive into new tasks head-on. You are professional keen to improve your skills, and are motivated to contribute to building a powerhouse brand.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work within a scaling marketing team and develop your digital demand generation skills in a fast paced and growing company.
What You’ll Do
- Grow an online corporate presence through strategic content
- Drive customer interest by creating content for our social channels
- Provide input into the SEO strategy by creating and optimizing key words and landing pages
- Work closely within the marketing and business development teams to implement broader strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with peers and suggest messaging to highlight desired content
- Write, edit, and suggest content that effectively demonstrate the value of Blue Rover’s solution
- Work with our marketing team and third-party agency to ensure the website content is up-to-date
- Implement and monitor SEM and PPC strategies
- Creation, editing, and revision of various marketing content before production
What You’ve Done
- 2-3 years experience in B2B digital marketing role
- Degree or diploma in Marketing or related discipline, and/or relevant work experience
- Posted and built pages in a CMS
- Optimizing SEO/SEM campaigns, and working on PPC campaigns with spend management
- Experience with ad platforms: Google AdWords and LinkedIn
- Experience in social media management and publishing tools (Hootsuite)
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with video production and editing very advantageous
- Graphic design experience an asset