Connectivity is critical to the success of today’s organizations. It’s our vision to deliver reliable connectivity anywhere.
We like challenges. Solving them is what drives us. It’s what defines us. We listen to our customers. We learn from them. We collaborate with them. We cultivate ideas, test them, and improve upon them. That’s how we innovate. Our culture of collaboration and commitment to customer satisfaction is what sets us apart—and we know how to have fun too. We are privately held, and ‘Great Place to Work’ certified. Want to learn more? Reach out to our People and Culture team at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are currently seeking a Sales Administrator for an exciting and fast-paced opportunity with our Sales Operations team. This position is based out of our Waterloo head office, reporting to the Sales Operations Manager.
If you are someone who loves helping others, has loads of initiative, a positive attitude and great follow through skills, this could be an exciting opportunity for you to be part of a talented team, in a fun, fast-paced, late-stage start-up environment.
- Create accurate Quotes, Sales Orders, and Subscriptions for new and existing customers
- Verify accuracy of Purchase Orders including billing/shipping information and pricing
- Coordinate with Logistics to provide customers with shipment tracking information
- Investigate and resolve data usage, billing, and subscription inquiries
- Maintain asset tracking and data integrity of customer records
- Enter RMAs and process asset transfers, demo requests, and lease returns
- Provide quotes for repairs and replacements in conjunction with our Support team
- Other duties as assigned
- Highly developed organization and time management skills
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail while multitasking
- Self-motivated with the ability to quickly evaluate alternatives
- Strong relationship building skills with internal and external partners
- Able to work successfully as both an individual contributor as well as in a team environment
- 3+ years of experience in a Sales Operations and/or Customer Service role with a Sales focus
- Previous experience with CRM / ERP tools and systems
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office Suite familiarity with Intermediate Excel skills
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in Business Administration or related discipline desired but not required
- Previous experience with NetSuite desired but not required
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Dejero is committed to providing a barrier-free application and interview process for all candidates. Should you require accommodations due to a disability or medical condition at any point throughout the hiring process, please contact People and Culture by email at email@example.com.