Inside Sales Representative
Connectivity is critical to the success of today’s organizations. It’s our vision to deliver reliable connectivity anywhere.
We like challenges. Solving them is what drives us. It’s what defines us. We listen to our customers. We learn from them. We collaborate with them. We cultivate ideas, test them, and improve upon them. That’s how we innovate. Our culture of collaboration and commitment to customer satisfaction is what sets us apart—and we know how to have fun too. We are privately held, and ‘Great Place to Work’ certified. Want to learn more? Reach out to our People and Culture team at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative for an exciting and fast-paced opportunity with our Sales Operations team. This position is based out of our Waterloo head office, reporting to the Sales Operations Manager.
If you are someone who loves helping others, has loads of initiative, a positive attitude and great follow through skills, this could be an exciting opportunity for you to be part of a talented team, in a fun, fast-paced, late-stage start-up environment.
- Lead the rentals and renewals programs and ensure that organizational goals are met
- Maintain a high focus on the timely and accurate processing of rental requests and agreements
- Daily review and management of a perpetual inventory held by both internal and external partners
- Coordinate the delivery of physical assets to scheduled and developing global events
- Maintain data integrity of our CRM database to ensure detailed records of account activity and reporting
- Maintain excellent communication with clients in relation to rentals (delivery time, order confirmation, general communication)
- Manage the day to day relationship within our customer base and internal teams as appropriate to support new and recurring business development; facilitate interactions between the two groups
- Retain the current customer base by providing exceptional customer service and proactive renewals of expiring contracts
- Participate in process development and implementation initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- Highly developed organization and time management skills
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail while multitasking
- Self-motivated with the ability to quickly evaluate alternatives
- Strong relationship building skills with internal and external partners
- Able to work successfully as both an individual contributor as well as in a team environment
- 3+ years of experience in an Inside Sales / Sales Operations and/or Customer Service role with a sales focus
- Previous experience with CRM / ERP tools and systems
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Post-secondary diploma/degree desired although not required
- Previous experience with NetSuite desired but not required
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Dejero is committed to providing a barrier-free application and interview process for all candidates. Should you require accommodations due to a disability or medical condition at any point throughout the hiring process, please contact People and Culture by email at email@example.com.