Who We Are:
At Molex we’re committed to improving people’s lives and making the world a better place. Connected Mobility Solutions (CMS), a business unit of Molex LLC, develops innovative products and manufacturing processes around automotive in-vehicle networking, infotainment and lighting segments.
At Molex, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. We put our customer first, and demand only the best. Come join our journey.
Who We Are Looking For:
Molex CMS product team is seeking a Firmware Lead to lead the product development group for our newest and fast-growing segment. We are looking for those that share our passion for solution development and delivery. The ideal candidate is someone with engineering and management experience who enjoys driving results by empowering others and delivering through their own development contribution.
You will be responsible for delivering high-quality products supporting our Automotive Gateway/Switch product platforms, including software & firmware development, and validation.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering
- 8+ years of experience in software / Firmware development
- A technical leader with embedded firmware experience, someone with a strong background in network communications, including Ethernet, CAN and Lin protocols.
- Experience in RTOS environments, including QNX, embedded Linux or VxWorks for example.
- Experience in Continuous Integration cycle development processes.
- Ability to lead in a hybrid Agile / Waterfall environment
- Experience leading teams
What You Will Bring:
- History of effective leadership
- Ability to challenge others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model
- The capacity to identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Innovative, big-picture thinking with strong communication and collaboration skills.
What We Offer:
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work