Communication - Program Management - Partner Enablement
At DigitalEd, a Partner Success Manager is primarily responsible for ensuring our Partner’s successful adoption and continued rollout of Digital Products delivered via Möbius. They are naturally inquisitive, organized, and results-oriented, with exceptional communication skills, and a high level of customer service “EQ”. The Partner Success Manager will play a primary role as an “embedded colleague” for DigitalEd’s Partners, ensuring their successful adoption, management, and expansion, by ushering them through the Partner Experience at DigitalEd, working closely with teams across DigitalEd, including but not limited to Customer Success, Product, Content, and Sales.
The ideal Partner Success Manager is detail-oriented and collaborative by nature, with a passion for delighting their customers, and driving to business attainment goals. They take pride in their ability to communicate complex interactions, simply and clearly, and bring difficult issues to resolution. As a key member of the Success Team, the Partner Success Manager plays a leadership role in coordinating activities and deliverables across multiple teams at DigitalEd, serving as the primary contact to our Publisher Partners, while providing feedback to our internal teams to drive continuous improvement.
Outcomes and Key Responsibilities
- Program Management: Maintain a high level of awareness of partner requirements and activity, clearly communicating planning cycles and progress to key stakeholders, developing processes for ongoing successful interactions and goal attainment.
- Partner Enablement: Develop tools, templates and material in support of program execution, including tailored onboarding directions, provisioning, support and feature request coaching/instructions, and reporting.
- Technical Communication: Evangelize our product direction, approach, and company vision, track and communicate progress of requests, triage Partner-generated tickets, and arrange information sessions and webinars with key stakeholders across DigitalEd and the Partner for key activities.
- Quarterly Reviews: Report on status of outstanding issues, Health check, goal alignment, usage, and general feedback on the partnership.
Measures of Performance
- Partner Satisfaction and Health: Execution of plans and process enablement/support for Partners. Maintenance of partnership health and Quarterly Review of metrics. Anticipation of changes in their environment and effects of product updates, along with planning of product/process updates to coincide with critical events.
- Platform Adoption and Partner Enablement: Material delivery for Onboarding and Process alignment, increased platform usage, and creation of growth/expansion opportunities.
Competencies and Experience
- Intimate understanding of the Partner’s internal processes, with the lens of alignment to DigitalEd’s business processes.
- Data-aware and driven to measurement, with a high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated success in managing relationships, both internal and external, with a proven track record of cross-functional teamwork and alignment to a primary goal, without formal authority
- Excellent written and verbal communications capability, with an aptitude for technical topics
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks, daily, with Project Management experience
- Technical Support experience is a strong asset
We believe in 'No Deposit, No Return' - you get what you put in to your professional experience. These competencies drive our culture forward:
- Customer Orientation: Understands the value delivered to the customer, and cares about issues affecting them; anticipating their needs and acting in their best interest.
- Curiosity: Seeks to learn more, seeing opportunity where others see challenges. Absorbs new information and ideas, applying them to build on learning.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and leadership to establish an overall collaborative working relationship, building trust and respect for the team's working agreements. Contributes actively to a common goal.
- Adaptability: Maintains positive outlook and effectiveness by adapting to changing circumstances, responsibilities, and people. Offers and solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Ownership: Actively focused on achieving targeted results and objectives, initiating action and owning the outcomes.
If this role sounds like the kind of work you'd love to do, we'd love to talk to you.
Help us shape the future of online learning!
We know diverse teams make strong teams, so we welcome all individuals of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to apply. If you require accommodation during the application process, simply let us know and we’ll ensure it’s a positive experience for you.