Bluerover is a leader in the Internet of Things. We are engineering unique and customized business solutions, by combining sensor technology, data intelligence, and automated processes, within a secure, scalable, and open architecture platform. With Bluerover technology, data is collected in an infinite stream from the business environments, and processed, presented and reported to the customer within a scalable, internet based platform.
We are looking for a professional Embedded Software Product Developer to plan, manage, execute, and maintain the Bluerover product suite. The position goal is to create innovative, high quality, and stable software systems.
The Embedded Software Product Developer role calls for someone with a demonstrated passion for product development using those tools and best practices to deliver best in class solutions. The solutions that you develop will be used to configure, control and manage IoT solutions. At Bluerover you will have the opportunity to engage with a wide range of engineering disciplines.
This person should be able to apply accepted software design principles, demonstrate exceptional problem solving skills and possess strong communication skills.
We will be considering candidates with a wide range of experience levels; the most important attribute is a demonstrated ability to deliver high quality products to market. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, and will see this as an opportunity to achieve a world-class product deployment.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimise performance
- Provide production and post production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Assess third party and open source software
- Refactor existing code
- 3 years software development experience with a minimum 1 years recent experience delivering production quality embedded software
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Solid programming experience in C or C++
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with Linux or Real Time Operating Systems
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Embedded web server
- Experience with RF systems