Customer Success Manager with a passion for Technical Writing and Analysis
Schema App promotes success in “search” by augmenting digital content with the vocabulary of search, known as Schema Markup. Search engines that explicitly understand content can retrieve it and deliver rich, relevant results to a user. Attracting greater attention leads to an increase in impressions, clicks, click-throughs and ultimately helps you to achieve your desired outcomes.
Our tools make deploying Schema markup quick and easy. Digital marketers (without the assistance of IT) can mark up content themselves and deploy code across 1000s of websites in minutes, versus months.
Our mission is to translate the world’s web content to be understood by search engines, voice assistants and augmented reality. We work with the world’s leading search teams to automate their Schema markup creation, maintenance, and management process and then leverage it to add more business value through analytics.
We’ve grown by a factor of 5x over the past 6 months and in order to continue growing exponentially, we need your help.
Schema App is looking for a rock star Customer Success Manager to join our ranks. You are a problem-solver who loves documenting solutions. You will interact with our global customers, solve application issues, and help strategize the best way to optimize content for search with Schema markup. No prior knowledge of Schema Markup is required. You will work closely with the broader customer team to Wow our customers, and improve our product user experience. This role reports directly to the CEO, Martha van Berkel.
What you’ll do:
- Support Schema App's 500+ customers around the world to successfully optimize their content with Schema markup.
- Write helpful tips, how-to, and technical documents to support customer success.
- Share bugs, learning and opportunities with the Product team to improve the customer experience.
- Analyze technical support cases to look for trends and make recommendations based on data.
- Prepare videos that support tips, how-to’s, and technical documentation.
- Work with marketing to evolve our website.
- Love solving problems, every day all day.
- Consider yourself an excellent communicator
- Love writing and helping customers
Bonus points for:
- Knowing about SEO and Schema Markup
- Liking Burritos
What our team loves about working for “Schema App”
- “I like that we have a dynamic team that lets us iterate quickly to constantly improve our products.”
- “Life/Work balance is a priority with weekly One-on-One meetings ensuring that the team’s head and hearts are doing well and we are set up for success.”
- “By far is the people. I think we have a great team who respect each other and spontaneously collaborate, truly smart people, and, well, sensible and personable management. The corporate culture isn’t forced, it’s natural.”
- “The solution is second-to-none. It’s fun to be part of a winning team and to add value to our customers!”
So how do we know that you are the next CSM for us? You:
- Like working collaboratively in a team environment to get the job done.
- Adopt common processes to increase transparency within the team.
- Are hungry to help customers and improve the product for them.
- Use data to make decisions.
- Respect everyone’s unique ability.
Schema App is based out of downtown Guelph, in a newly renovated 1800’s Petrie Building. We offer competitive salaries, full benefits and additional compensation for performance.
Please include a resume, and what your unique ability is to firstname.lastname@example.org.