Front Office Coordinator -- Global Technology Company
Our client, one of the global leaders in cutting-edge communication solutions has a rare opening for an exceptional Front Office Coordinator to join their dynamic team in Waterloo.
This position requires the ability to interact professionally with all clients by way of telephone, email, or face to face. The position demands flexibility and high degree of organizational skills and calmness to manage a variety of priorities and changing deadlines. It also requires the ability to troubleshoot when unexpected situations demand it.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone. Announces visitors. Screens and forwards incoming phone calls, providing assistance by answering inquiries and providing basic information when needed.
- Maintain a safe, clean front office, waiting area, boardroom and meeting rooms, including but not limited to tidying boardroom when visitors leave.
- Manage inventories for office stationery supplies and kitchen supplies, and order as required.
- Coordinate boardroom and meeting area bookings, including office equipment needed, organization of coffee / refreshment service or catering as required.
- Sign out keys to contractors. Obtain their identification cards (picture ID). Keep track of keys.
- Manage and book travel plans for senior executives and/ or visitors.
Your previous education and experience likely includes:
- Completion of post-secondary education
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an office management, office coordinator, executive assistance or similar role
- Experience working in Technology, Scientific or Engineering environments beneficial
Compensation is competitive and includes base salary, bonus, pension, paid education and flex time.
Exceptional candidates are invited to send their resume confidentially to:
mdawson (at) linxusgroup (dot) com