Coordinator - Talent Acquisition & HR
The Coordinator provides support to the Talent Acquisition & HR teams by executing various administrative and operational related activities. If you are detail-oriented & results driven with exceptional service level standards, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do - Function
- Prepare and send new hire paperwork to candidates
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites
- Manage calendar events and assist in scheduling and coordinating on-site & off-site interviews
- Support the employee referral program
- Assist with contributions to the internal monthly newsletter
- Attend job fairs and career events as required
- Create business travel letters for employees
- Create, send & manage vacation reporting for leaders
- Administer Group Benefit Plan enrolment & updates as well as RRSP plan administration
- Manage all on-boarding & off-boarding tasks associated with new employees joining or departing the organization
- Create confirmation of employment letters
- Create employment change letters ( salary changes, promotions, location changes etc)
- Answer general HR-related employee inquiriesResponsible for updating & maintaining data integrity within the HRIS
- Assist with other TA/HR processes & projects as requiredGenerate custom reports upon request
- Manage a variety of additional tasks which may include: travel & expense support, initiating the background screening process, managing the service anniversary program etc.
What You Bring - Experience
- 2+ years of administration / coordination experience in a fast-paced environment (ie. recruiting coordination, project coordination, event planning, general admin support)
- Exceptional problem solving, time management, and organizational skills Unrivaled attention to detail & an analytical mindset is a must
- Exceptional customer service levels Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, but also have a strong sense of ‘team’
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and successfully juggle multiple priorities
- Proven track record of consistent delivery of high quality workStrong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working within a team environment that is highly distributed across North America
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Familiarity with social media, LinkedIn and other sourcing platforms
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.