Type of Position: Full Time – Permanent
Location: Waterloo, ON
Education Requirement: University Degree, College Diploma or equivalent practical experience
Experience Requirement: 3-5 Years in Customer management roles
Headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, OCTOPUZ Inc. provides offline robot programming and simulation software for businesses of all sizes, from small shops to global corporations. OCTOPUZ is a complete software solution that enables users to program and simulate industrial robots at their computer while generating robot specific code to run jobs in production. Our software solution supports a wide variety of robot applications including welding, trimming, painting, 3-D printing, and more.
OCTOPUZ offers a powerful, flexible, and customizable environment where users can program multiple robots simultaneously without interrupting production.
Our focus is to provide a software solution that enables companies to reach a higher level of efficiency with their processes and opens opportunities for them to enter new markets and expand their business potential.
To learn more, visit our website at www.octopuz.com
You are passionate about customer satisfaction and exceeding customers’ expectations. You are excited by the opportunity to take ownership of the OCTOPUZ Customer Experience.
With a strong interest in and aptitude for technology combined with excellent communication skills and confidence you easily convey knowledge to a highly experienced technical audience and effectively channel customer feedback regarding product development and feature enhancements into the Product Management team for analysis and incorporation into the roadmap.
Your initiative and drive will propel you to achieve targets and identify new opportunities for OCTOPUZ to satisfy customer/partner current and future needs.
You are motivated by the power of data to reflect where we are and to drive the changes to get us to where we need to go.
About the Role:
As owner of the OCTOPUZ Customer Experience, you will deliver a proactive strategy of delighting the Customer by building deep, meaningful relationships resulting in Customer loyalty and advocacy. You will actively monitor account status, identify opportunities to further improve the customer experience and identify and track appropriate resolutions to close out concerns.
You will regularly assess and report on the Customers’ level of usage and satisfaction with OCTOPUZ products and services, support in-life customers with information updates and manage maintenance renewal activities.
- Verify the feasibility of Customers’ technical requirements, and document them on the OCTOPUZ Requirements Document, working closely with internal teams to ensure effective Customer implementations.
- Ensure that all required technical data files are available in Salesforce, working with Sales to resolve any deficits.
Post-Implementation and In-life Customer Success
- Manage regular check-ins with customers to take a pulse on customer satisfaction.
- Assist Customers in the adoption of new features/product enhancements, ensuring Customers are using the OCTOPUZ software to its full potential.
- Provide monthly reports on customer success metrics as well as identify and propose realistic opportunities to resolve identified gaps.
- Regularly Inform Product Management team of customer needs and suggestions to align with product roadmap creation cycle.
- Achieve Quarterly targets of Maintenance Renewals, managing all aspects from quoting through to transaction processing.
- Identify opportunities to upsell licenses, provide additional training, custom development, etc. for hand-off to the Sales team.
- Identify customers for case studies, advocacy and beta program participation.
- Assist with Data Mining initiatives to be used for sales strategies and other business calculations.
- Other duties as required.
- Demonstrated success coordinating efforts across cross-functional business areas to support customer initiatives
- Exceptionally organized with an ability to define and meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM
- Post-Secondary education in technical field of study or robotics an asset
- Passion for automation and robotics and hands-on experience with major robot brands a strong plus
- Experience working in a start-up environment preferred
No calls or agencies please.
OCTOPUZ Inc. is committed to ensuring a culture of inclusion and diversity and will consider all applicants regardless of age, marital status, race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, or disability. For those requiring accommodations during any stage of the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-226-894-1253 to speak with Human Resources.