Contribute to development team responsible for ITMS Remote Deposit Capture applications. Extensive knowledge of MS SQL and .NET components are a must. Experience with .NET and Web Development is preferred. Collaborate with business stakeholders, technology team members, and external customers to enhance and maintain the application. Prepare technical designs, write code, perform debugging and unit testing.
- Responsible for timely full stack development and delivery of high-quality software with unit tests while ensuring adherence to architecture strategy, design patterns, and best practices.
- Participate in design meetings and requirement gathering discussions
- Originate and contribute to creative design solutions that address customer requests, new product features and production defects
- Understand and utilize existing code base when developing solutions, and identify opportunities to improve upon existing design where possible
- Test completed code solutions for functionality and fault tolerance
- Provide status updates to development and product teams
- Research new technology solutions and design patterns to stay current with technology
- Ensure all code changes are documented adequately and stored within source control system
- Works with appropriate technology teams in analysis, troubleshooting, communication and prioritization of system-related issues.
- Bachelors in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 4 or more years of .NET and MS SQL experience
- Full Stack experience
- Experience with .NET, C#, SQL Server (or any database)
- Front-end experience with JS frameworks, CSS
- Comfortable working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Motivated and influential in a teamwork environment; accountable to commitments
- Experience working with .NET Core and Angular / React