Technical Documentation Specialist
The Technical Documentation Specialist is responsible for the preparation of all documents and text files (i.e. User Guides and Help Files) detailing the technical/user specifications for all products under development whether iteration, evolution or upgrade.
This will include coordinating translations of products and documentation
Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) in Communication, English, Business Information Systems.
1 - 3 years experience in technical writing
- Excellent written and general communication skills
- Strong understanding of modern web & mobile applications and documentation processes
- Experience in documenting API’s and technical specifications for development consumption
- Experience with a variety of documentation tools including MadCap Flare
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize deliverables
- Must be able to excel both with minimal supervision and within team environments
- Ability to work with remote development and QA teams
- Strong ability to use common office software (MS Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, etc.)