Deployment Solutions Engineer
NetBrain is an automation platform that leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide network teams end-to-end network visibility while enabling automation across the entire network.
The NetBrain Systems Solutions Engineer, in the Support and Services team, will provide deep NetBrain expertise including System Architecture, Deployment, Customization and Training to our rapidly growing Enterprise customer base. If you are knowledgeable about systems administration, enterprise networks, and are enthusiastic about helping our customers deploy, adopt and customize a novel solution to help engineers with their networking needs, this is the place for you. We will provide the training necessary to help you become an expert on NetBrain’s industry leading software and provide you with the opportunity to learn and apply different network, system and automation technologies.
- Design and deliver NetBrain’s distributed system architecture to our growing list of Enterprise customers’ on-premise datacenters
- Provide project and relationship management for both customer and internal teams as needed
- Perform post-sales configuration, and customization of NetBrain software in customer networks to ensure high data integrity
- Troubleshoot NetBrain product, network (Reachability, live access) and system (Database, OS, etc.) issues within the customer’s environment
- Consult with users to determine hardware, software, and system functional specifications
- Create and maintain user-focused and internal documentations including setup guide, engineer handbooks etc.
- Provide assistance and feedback to product teams to further improve and enhance the product
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, IT, or equivalent work experience
- Hands on system admin experience with Unix/LINUX and Windows servers
- Experience with database administration in a distributed/HA environment; Previous MongoDB experience a big plus
- Experience with system design/implementation experience in a virtualized multi-platform, multi-vendor environment (VMWare, Citrix)
- Hands on experiences with the design, implementation on Cloud platforms such as AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of network routing and network troubleshooting skills preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of an automation or scripting language (Shell, Python)
- Knowledge of container platforms such as Dockers
Certifications in one or more of the following preferred:
- AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate Level
- Microsoft MCITP.
- CISCO Certified Network Administrator; CCNA, CCNP
- MongoDB Certified DBA Associate
- RedHat; Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)