Senior Network Development Engineer
Do you have enterprise network engineering experience and a desire to advance your skills in the direction of DevOps engineering?
Are you someone who enjoys helping people and strives to continuously improve the status quo?
Can you participate in conversations with technical audiences and be enthusiastic about presenting to customers?
NetBrain is redefining the way Network Engineers do their work. Imagine you have a scripting platform designed specifically to automate your work and make it visualized. As a Network Development Engineer, you will be responsible for researching network technologies, communicating with customers (your Network Engineer peers), and designing / developing code.
- Research network technologies (SDN, virtualization, Cloud, security, etc.) and how to support them within the NetBrain product offering
- Meeting with customer to clarify requirements, quickly address and resolve problems, and collect relevant data
- Understand customer requirements and translate the requirements into the NetBrain platform
- Write Python code and/or build NetBrain plugins
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Provide crucial feedback for our Product Management and Development teams to continuously improve the platform
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering or equivalent
- CCNA or equivalent level of network engineering knowledge is a plus
- Strong coding skills in Python
- Good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- 2-years work experience in network management or software development
- Experience in cloud operation, SDN, DevOPs or machine learning is a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English/Chinese bilingual