Digital Marketing Specialist
At Bonfire, we bring people together to make decisions with certainty. We’re a leader in strategic sourcing and procurement technology and enable organizations to make the right purchasing decisions. We’ve powered over $20-billion dollars-worth of decision making across 250+ customers who have a 99% adoption rate and have ranked us with a 71 NPS score (that’s Netflix and Apple territory!).
First, we graduated as a Y-combinator success, then became a VC-backed startup, and now we’re ramping things into high-gear as we finalize acquisition plans that will give us access to resources and help us to grow our team. Bonfire is an opportunity for you to build something amazing while accelerating your career.
We’re looking for team members who will:
- Make an impact
- Drive results
- Remain humble - no job is too small
Bonfire is looking to add a Digital Marketing Specialist to our growing marketing team. As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will report to the Digital Marketing Manager. You’ll bring your strong social and paid digital marketing skills with you. We’re looking for someone with a desire to learn and grow, who is curious in nature and willing to dive into new tasks head-on.
You will support both the digital and demand generation teams in driving marketing qualified leads that will contribute to the growth of paid digital marketing and organic channels. This is a great opportunity to work with a scaling marketing team and develop your digital demand generation skills while contributing to the growth of one of the region’s companies to watch.
What You’ll Do
- SEO: provide input into the SEO strategy by looking for ways to continually optimize the performance of landing pages and identify keywords
- SEM/PPC: work with the Digital Marketing Manager and third-party agency to monitor all paid-programs and ensure spend is optimized
- Marketing Automation: support the marketing team in building landing pages
- Website Maintenance: work with our marketing team and third-party agency to ensure the website content is up-to-date
- Social: contribute to the social strategy by posting new content, engaging with followers and actively seeking influencers to connect with the Bonfire brand
- Collaborate: work closely with other members of the Marketing team and cross-functionally with sales and customer success to drive results
- Track and Report Performance: report on key performance metrics
Who You Are
- 2-3 years experience in B2B digital marketing role, SaaS experience is advantageous
- Degree or diploma in Marketing or related discipline, and/or relevant work experience
- Experience posting and building pages in WordPress or a similar CMS
- Experience contributing to and optimizing SEO/SEM campaigns
- Experience working on PPC campaigns and managing spend
- Experience with ad platforms: Google AdWords and LinkedIn
- Experience in social media management and publishing tools (we use Hootsuite)
- Experience working with third-party agencies
- You’re on top of the latest digital trends and strategies
- You are curious and love to continually learn and hone your digital skills
- You are proactive and seek opportunities to share new ideas
- A fast-paced environment excites you
Join us now and accelerate your career!
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!
Bonfire Interactive Ltd. strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact Talent@GoBonfire.com and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.