At Christie, we give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. The results can be amazing!
We keep raising the bar by consistently setting the standards and being first to market with some of the world’s most advanced projectors and complete system displays. Christie is recognized as one of the most innovative visual technology companies in the world and offers careers that allow you to exceed your potential and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
The Channel Sales Program Manager will be responsible for driving the creation, execution, and management of Channel Partner (Distributor & Reseller) programs for the Americas as well as internal/external customer global price lists for Enterprise products. This individual will be responsible for working with various departments to develop and implement programs and pricing strategies that will financially motivate Channel Partners. Incentive programs will include, but not limited to, performance and product specific rebates, sales incentive programs, affiliate purchasing programs, Christie ScholarTech and Christie Opportunity Registration.
- Provide responsive and professional support to the Americas Channel Partners and to the Americas Sales Teams.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with Channel Partners and end-users through proactive communication while demonstrating courteous and knowledgeable service.
- Implement new programs and incentives to grow incremental business.
- Maintain constant interface with internal departments (locally and globally).
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of company and competitor products and services and the application of relevant company programs.
- Key point of contact for pricing, programs and promotions for all Channel Partners for Enterprise and Entertainment.
- Develop, implement and manage Partner incentive programs that will support and grow business objectives and provide Christie with a competitive advantage for like/similar products and services in the market.
- Perform competitive analysis on our Channel Partner incentives strategically position Christie to be aligned or exceed competitive programs and offerings.
- Generate financial models (P&L/ROI) to proactively demonstrate impact of programs, promotions, channel incentives, rebates and warranties on margin and profitability.
- Establish the infrastructure needed to support business objectives provided by executive management.
- Develop launch plans and timelines necessary to execute incentive programs.
- Track key performance metrics back to the business objectives after completion of programs.
- Facilitate meetings with Inventory Management, Sales and Product Management to review cold inventory and promotional needs to move Enterprise products.
- Create internal/external program documents to clearly define program benefits, terms and conditions, rules of engagement, as well as and marketing collaterals and partner communication pieces.
- Manage sales team and Channel Partner’s feedback on the programs once launched and effectively implement a roadmap of change that supports customer’s needs and the Enterprise and Entertainment’s business objectives.
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive and successfully execute incentive programs throughout all internal collaborative departments and business applications.
- Working knowledge of the systems necessary to support the programs and the enhancements to the infrastructure.
- Consult with Product Managers, Marketing, Operations, Finance, and Sales (up-to an Executive level) to help identify, design, and perform the business processes necessary to execute a successful set of programs and promotions for Enterprise and Entertainment department.
- Responsible for oversight and management of global Channel Partner and end-customer price lists for all Enterprise products.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent with 3 to 4 years relevant experience
- Previous Channel Sales/Management experience is a plus
- Travel required within North America (up to 10%)
- Advanced skill level in data analysis and use of Excel
- Comfortable working with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and/Photoshop
- Previous experience in managing cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated success in project management
- Demonstrated success in designing and implementing Channel Partner incentives
- Must possess excellent project management skills and good follow up skills to complete tasks as scheduled
- A good understanding of how Channel Partner incentive programs drive behavior, incremental sales
Christie is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Christie is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
All offers of employment at Christie are conditional upon the successful completion of a background screening. Christie engages a third party vendor to complete all background screening. Your consent is required prior to the process beginning.