Inside Sales Representative (Bilingual)
At Christie, we give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. The results can be amazing!
We keep raising the bar by consistently setting the standards and being first to market with some of the world’s most advanced projectors and complete system displays. Christie is recognized as one of the most innovative visual technology companies in the world and offers careers that allow you to exceed your potential and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for selling Christie products and services through various methods, including; telesales activities, email and lead generation campaigns. They will also be responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with indirect and direct channel partners; and collaborating with Senior Territory Sales Managers, Territory Sales Managers, Solutions Managers and Consultant Relationship Managers regarding sales leads and opportunities in their assigned territories.
- Establish a strong brand presence and buying influence within functional departments (sales, tech support, consultants, and management) for channel partner accounts.
- Establish and maintain good relationships by being proactive and providing responsive, knowledgeable and professional support to the internal and external customers in the Americas.
- Identify and understand each channel partner’s unique method of business to ensure successful implementation of Christie driven sales and marketing programs.
- Maintain frequent contact with internal departments and cross functional teams.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of company products and services as well as competitor-equivalent products and relevant company and competitor channel programs/promotions.
- Achieve overall target revenue, margin objectives and KPI’s set by executive management through active selling and account management.
- Maintain professional behavior and relationships with internal and external customers at all times.
- Communicate with clients and internal team member on a regular basis via all resources available to you.
- Make outbound phone call campaigns on cold, warm and hot leads from references, lead generators, CRM and inform current/potential customers on new programs/promotions and products.
- Take inbound phone calls from channel partners and internal Christie sales team for sales and customer inquiries in assigned territory.
- Effectively transition sales leads in our Oracle CRM to sales opportunities.
- Create opportunities from cold call initiatives in our Oracle CRM
- Provide weekly lead and prospecting reports to manager.
- Qualify/disqualify leads and track progress in CRM.
- Create and deliver qualified marketing leads and opportunities to Territory Sales Managers, Application Managers and distribution partners.
- Demonstrate ability to close sales and overcome customer objections.
- Track and document all sales activities in CRM.
- Provide sales support to partners, territory sales managers and channel partners.
- Generate quotations as needed.
- Attend tradeshows/events, sales meetings and trainings as needed.
- Diploma/Degree in Business or equivalent
- 1 to 5 years' experience in Sales, Account Management or Customer Service
- Travel required within North America (up to 20%)
- Bilingual in French/English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively to a high volume of people throughout the workday.
- Oracle Sales Cloud and JD Edwards
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service.
- Self-motivated, highly driven, ability to take initiative and manage time effectively.
- Proven record of success achieving/exceeding sales targets and goals.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A good understanding of how Channel Partner incentive programs drive behavior, incremental sales
Christie is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Christie is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
All offers of employment at Christie are conditional upon the successful completion of a background screening. Christie engages a third party vendor to complete all background screening. Your consent is required prior to the process beginning.