At Christie, we give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. The results can be amazing!
We keep raising the bar by consistently setting the standards and being first to market with some of the world’s most advanced projectors and complete system displays. Christie is recognized as one of the most innovative visual technology companies in the world and offers careers that allow you to exceed your potential and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
The Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for continuity of supply for all vendors within a set commodity.
- Schedule and release all components using a pre-negotiated vendor package to ensure Christie demand requirements are met
- Procure all items at their pre-negotiated costs from the awarded suppliers
- Limit and maintain on hand inventories through effective supplier negotiations on scheduling and delivery
- Monitor and eliminate/mitigate any on-hand or on-order excess/obsolete materials
- Quickly and efficiently return RMA components to suppliers as required as well as ensure their return to Christie within the defined time period
- Limit inbound freight costs by utilizing best value freight modes for all circumstances
- To execute the strategies defined by the Senior Buyers
- Work closely with Senior Buyers to ensure any and all contractual requirements are being adhered to with each vendor
- Responsible to monitor and report on any Christie owned inventory at vendor locations
- Provide vendor performance feedback on a quarterly basis
- Work closely with each supplier to ensure on-time and complete deliveries
- Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field
- CPP, CPIM designations, preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in purchasing
- Systems knowledge of JDE and Agile, preferred
- Experience with reports and data analysis
- Self-motivated, leadership and business acumen skills
- Strong verbal and written communication; and negotiation skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to maintain and develop relationships with suppliers
- Ability to interface with cross functional teams on a technical or operational level
Christie is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Christie is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
All offers of employment at Christie are conditional upon the successful completion of a background screening. Christie engages a third party vendor to complete all background screening. Your consent is required prior to the process beginning.