Tulip’s Customer Success team is the voice of the customer within Tulip. Our team focuses on ensuring our partners are happy, have a voice within the company and understand the value which our platform and programs are providing their businesses.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for working on existing client accounts with the goal of developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. You will work with your clients to define what success means to them, and help them measure and optimize their metrics. As the primary Tulip liaison to your clients, your goal will be to become a trusted advisor and reliable point of contact for your clients.
Who you are:
- The ideal candidate for this position will use their passion and knowledge of retail and omnichannel operations to pro-actively and effectively communicate with Tulip’s customers.
- You are experienced in client relations and can quickly establish a rapport with your clients and build trust.
- You are customer first, and will be vocal for the client within Tulip but also vocal for the wins and vision of Tulip with our clients.
- When you join Tulip, you’ll be part of a fast-growing group of people who come from different backgrounds, countries, and experience.
- We believe in investing in our people, building positive relationships with our customers, and treating our work like craft.
- We prioritize diversity, inclusion and building a community, and we stay humble and hungry.
What you'll do:
- Educate customers on the Tulip Retail solution and the value it brings to a large retail organization
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive the value of Tulip
- Help fast moving, high profile organizations navigate change and revolutionize how they view Retail and Omnichannel
- Provide mentorship and guidance through demonstrable knowledge of Tulip’s products, solutions and methodologies
- Monitor usage of the platform via reporting tools and work with clients to develop strategies that drive deeper adoption
- Ensure successful on-boarding of new accounts and new users and provide advanced training in order to develop existing users
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Be an internal advocate for customer needs, requirements, and feature requests across product, internal support, engineering and Sales
- Drive customer referenceability and case studies
- Increase retention, and drive expansion, of our Enterprise Customers
What you'll need:
- 5+ years experience in Customer Success or Client Services in SaaS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high emotional intelligence
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple customer priorities
- Imaginative and creative thinking skills with an ability to quickly diagnose situations and zoom out to see the bigger picture
- Regularly travel to meet customers on-site (30% travel)
- Learn the ins and outs of Tulip and creatively find solutions for our customers
- Help our customers learn and navigate our product and the organizational change it can bring
- Collaborative, dependable, enthusiastic both inside Looker and with our customers
- A Customer-centric personality that is reliable and willing to go the extra mile
- An environment passionate about growth and learning
- Flexible hours for our early risers and night owls
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid sick days15 days of paid vacation
- Corporate gym rate
- Weekly team lunches with halal and vegetarian options
- Healthy (and less healthy) snacks and gourmet espresso
- Breathtaking Toronto office on the waterfront and close to Union station
- Creative community space in our Communitech home in Kitchener
Tulip Retail is the first mobile platform built exclusively for store associates. Leading retailers like Saks Fifth Avenue, Coach, and Chanel believe in enabling the next generation of store associates with mobile technology using Tulip. We’re a team of experts who have worked with and for retailers over the past 20 years and are driven to build a company whose mission is to enable one of the world’s largest job markets. By placing Tulip-enabled iPads into the hands of associates, our goal is to provide them with instant and reliable access to product information while also being able to transact, communicate, and collaborate in an omnichannel world.
We encourage applications from candidates of colour, women, queer candidates, candidates with family caregiving responsibilities, immigrant candidates, transgender candidates, and candidates with disabilities.
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply.