Firmware Validation Developer
Who We Are:
At Molex we’re committed to improving people’s lives and making the world a better place. Connected Mobility Solutions (CMS), a business unit of Molex LLC, develops innovative products and manufacturing processes around automotive in-vehicle networking, infotainment and lighting segments.
At Molex, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. We put our customer first, and demand only the best. Come join our journey.
Who We Are Looking For:
Molex CMS product team is seeking a validation firmware developer to join the product development group for our newest and fast-growing segment. We are looking for those that share our passion for solution development and delivery. We’re launching new platforms and looking for a strong firmware developer to add our team and work with a larger globally diverse and multi-functional team. You will be joining a high-performing team with strong product and launch experience.
The ideal candidate is someone with a deep embedded firmware background who enjoys driving results through validating and developing best-in-class firmware targeting the fast-growing electronics content in the transportation market. The person has a passion for delivering value to users and the business through best-in-class engineering, product development, and execution.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering
- A background in firmware development or firmware validation
- Experience with validation and verifications practices
- Experience in RTOS environments including QNX, embedded Linux or VxWorks for example
- Experience in network communications including Ethernet, CAN and Lin protocols would be beneficial
What You Will Bring:
- Someone who strives to ensure the team develops best in-class embedded firmware through focusing on the validation aspects of the project
- Someone who works well in a team by ensuring that project tasks on time with high quality
- A person who identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change
- Innovative, big-picture thinking with strong communication and collaboration skills.
What We Offer:
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work