- GHD Limited
- 455 Phillip Street, Waterloo
- Job Function
- Marketing, IT & Systems Admin
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
eSolutionsGroup (a GHD company) is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm. We specialize in web, brand, communications, marketing and creative strategies. We build and offer customized and out-of-the-box digital solutions for our clients. We are looking for a Website Configuration Specialist to join our team in our new modern office space in Waterloo, ON.
About the job:
We are looking for a highly detailed Website Configuration Specialist who will transition developed websites through content population and custom module setup aiming at the flawless handoff of a website project.
You may be called-upon occasionally to tackle problems for eSolutions products with our clients. You will bring your proven experience in balancing multiple conflicting deadlines to ensure we meet our project goals. This role will offer opportunities to grow and evolve in response to skills and initiative.
Your extraordinary attention to detail is how you make your mark. You leave no stone unturned. You take the initiative to come up with ways to better your productivity in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Aesthetics and optimal usability are extremely important to you. You are confident enough to raise an issue and see it through to resolution. Collaboration and communication come easily to you. You love to learn and tackle new skill sets. You can’t wait to start this job and absorb as much information as possible so that you can show just how well you can apply it.
What you'll do:
- Validate websites to ensure all components operate as could be reasonably expected based on approved concepts and company standards prior to handing the site off to a client
- Link up buttons, headers, footers & navigation to appropriate pages or modules
- Configure modules (such as calendars, news, business directory etc.) according to project specifications
- Import data into modules using an importer tool and trouble shoot errors. Perform Quality Assurance on imported data to ensure accurate data mapping and that visual representation looks professional
- Clean up test and placeholder data within the website (test pages, menu entries, calendar events etc)
- Identify bugs to development team, follow up until they are corrected
- Run reports on broken links, accessibility & spelling and correct as needed
- Prioritize and schedule tasks for multiple ongoing projects
Your Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum education of college diploma or equivalent experience in a relevant field (i.e. applications & website development, media & design, information technology, communications, project management)
- Proficient with Microsoft office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Experience or familiarity administrating web applications/modules
- Familiarity with content management systems, all major web browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox) and their developer tools, HTML, CSS, or design tools (i.e. Photoshop CC, Notepad++)
- A self-starter with the ability to work as part of a team or autonomously
- Organized, detail-oriented and excels in a constantly changing environment
More information about us:
eSolutionsGroup helps public sector clients across North America to connect with communities and deliver services more efficiently through award-winning design integrated with advanced web and mobile applications. 18 years in business. 300+ clients. More than 120 marketing and technology awards in the past 5 years. It all adds up. Learn more at www.esolutionsgroup.ca
We offer a professional working environment and culture and believe that work/life balance contributes to the success and happiness of our people. We also offer competitive salary packages based on qualifications, skills and experience.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. eSolutionsGroup is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, eSolutions will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.