Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
We are proud to be ranked #9 on the 28th annual PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
How we work:
We are a dynamic team who are passionate about the work we do. We are inspired because our work makes a difference and there is a shared sense of purpose in our culture.
We work in cross functional teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new goals, pushing the boundaries in everything we do to bring world class digital forensics tools to law enforcement, government agencies, and corporations.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Business Insights Analyst super star who loves working with data to support the sales and marketing functions of our business.
- Implement and manage reports and dashboards required to track key business KPIs for sales and marketing stakeholders
- Manage the business intelligence platform
- Assist with monthly forecasting exercises
- Provide ad hoc reports to broader company departments as needed
- Document and maintain up-to-date processes and policies
- Investigate and propose industry best practices and technology to support business intelligence initiatives
- Post Secondary Degree in Business, Data Science or Analytics
- 3+ years of work experience in a Business Analyst role
- Experience with sales and marketing processes
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and other sales and marketing platforms
- Proficiency with Microsoft Power BI or other business analytics tools
- Strong technical acumen
- Expertise with MS Office (Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint)