Who We Are:
At Molex we’re committed to improving people’s lives and making the world a better place. Connected Mobility Solutions (CMS), a business unit of Molex LLC, develops innovative products and manufacturing processes around automotive in-vehicle networking, infotainment and lighting segments.
At Molex, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. We put our customer first, and demand only the best. Come join our journey.
Who We Are Looking For:
Molex CMS product team is seeking an DEV_OPS developer to support the product development group for our newest and fast-growing segment. We are looking for those that share our passion for solution development and delivery. We’re launching new platforms and looking for DEV_OPS developer to add our team and work with a larger globally diverse and multi-functional team. You will be joining a high-performing team with strong product and launch experience. You will be responsible for supporting the development teams to deliver high-quality products supporting our Automotive product platforms, including: e.g. Atlassian tool set administration and add on development.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering.
- Experience with software development, issue tracking tools Development and administration.
- Software development experience in high level languages eg. C/C++, Python, shell scripting, C# or Java. The ideal candidate will bring development experience in C/C++.
- Embedded Firmware development experience is a strong asset.
- Knowledge of Atlassian tool suite would be an asset including Addons i.e. Jenkins, Bamboo, Artifactory.
- Experience with Linux and ideally knowledge of Windows servers, containers and Virtual machines.
What You Will Bring:
- Someone who strives to develop best in-class tools to support development
- Someone who works well in a team by ensuring that project tasks on time with high quality
- A person who identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change
What We Offer:
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work