Senior Product Manager - NetSuite ERP
- 55 King Street, Kitchener
- Job Function
- Product Management
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Enterprise (500+)
Oracle | NetSuite has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned, detail-oriented and self-motivated Product Manager to build the next generation of subscription billing products. This individual will be a key member of the Product Management team, responsible for the subscription management feature area.
In this role, you will be responsible for gathering and defining product requirements and effectively communicating them to management, development and QA, through the development of use cases, workflows and stories. You will be a key member of the team that is involved in all aspects of end-to-end production and release of software solutions and features.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Manage the product backlog and prioritize product enhancements, customer and partner requests by making smart, decisive tradeoffs, using data-driven analysis and sound judgment
- Proactively conceive, document, and drive the creation of new features
- Create use cases, user stories, and detailed product requirements that clearly articulate desired product functionality
- Collaborate with Development, QA, Doc, and UI to deliver great products and tools for our customers
- Develop a deep understanding of the marketplace and competitive environment
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Professional Services and Support to successfully roll-out our features and ensure a great end-to-end customer experience
- Participate in customer facing events and conferences as a product expert
- A self-motivated team player
- At least 5 years of product management experience for software development
- Experience in building and shipping applications as a product manager for more than 2 product releases
- Ability to gather complex customer requirements and translate requirements into a detailed plan for execution
- Possesses exceptional communication, prioritization, cross-functional team collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledgeable in Billing, Order Management or Accounting
- A related bachelor's degree, with master's degree a plus
- Experience working with cross-functional, multi-national teams
- Extensive experience in Agile and Scrum development methodology
- A background in user interface design, and the ability to blend functional and UI requirement definitions
- Ability to work independently on complex projects
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, after a conditional offer has been extended.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID: 18001F9L