Software Support Specialist
What would I be doing at ThinkLP?
At ThinkLP, we’re helping to drive a loss prevention industry transformation with awesome loss prevention software. This is an opportunity for a motivated technical individual to join and help grow an innovative software company and provide continued support for some of the world’s largest and most recognized companies. As a Software Support Specialist, you will be helping our existing clients evolve and enhance their current solution, providing recommendations for continued success and innovation as well as assisting internal teams with new implementations.
What are my main duties?
As a part of one of Canada’s fastest growing software companies, your duties will be “what ever it takes to make our clients successful”, but the core responsibilities will include:
- Working on client-specific configurations to support existing clients with further utilizing our platform
- Providing world-class customer service
- Responding and quickly resolving client questions and requests through all customer support channels
- Performing data transformations and migrations to import client data into their ThinkLP platform
- Improving ThinkLP features by providing ideas and feedback to our product development team
- Creating support documentation and knowledge-based articles
- Staying up to date with new technology to achieve new client solutions
What are the requirements of this position?
- A dedicated, hard-working and cheerful personality pre-disposed to awesome customer service
- Post-secondary degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- Highly motivated and independent with an ability to help drive growth in a software organization
- Fluency in English and comfortable communicating in all forms (verbal, written, social media, etc) to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities
- Experience working with Excel formulas
- Ability to work independently
- A very strong attention to detail
- Capacity to accurately manage and balance priorities in a fast-paced software environment
- Ability to work on site in Waterloo, in various shifts (8:00am-4:00pm, 11:00am-7:00pm)
Why will I love working at ThinkLP?
- Our world-class clients and team are innovative and a pleasure to work with
- An open, fun and collaborative work environment
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing software company where you will have a direct daily impact with our customers
ThinkLP is helping to drive a loss prevention industry transformation with a leading-edge Loss Prevention and Safety Management integrated software platform helping organizations centralize their data and empower their teams. With easily configurable incident forms, mobile compliance audit tools, customizable metric tracking, complex workflow automation, beautiful reports & dashboards, big data analytics, and full mobile support, ThinkLP allows Loss Prevention professionals to manage their department in a whole new way.
Job Type: Full-time
On site in Waterloo, ON