Customer Support Representative
- Guelph, Ontario
- Based on experience
- Job Function
- Customer Service and Technical Support, Project Management and Business Analysis
- Job Type
- Full time
- Salary Estimate
- 40,000 - 59,999
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
About the Role
The Customer Support Representative (CSR) is an ambidextrous ninja who will balance the incoming support calls, teaching customers, closing support tickets and offering product suggestions to the development team. If you can spend your day juggling multiple tasks, offering a professional phone manner, and having fun around the office then keep reading!
Field incoming support requests from our customers across North America
Teach customers about new features, or business processes
Help troubleshoot any client issue and communicate feedback to the product team for upgrades and new features
Develop training programs for clients as well as for internal use within the team
Accounting experience is a Nice to Have
Who WE Are:
At Texada Software, we are a fast-paced company and scaling rapidly, building to better service the Rental, Construction Asset Management and field service companies across North America, Australia, and New Zealand. Our mission is to provide a seamless combination of technology built on a unique platform that delight and empower our customers to help build a better world. We are a group of bright and passionate folks who are looking to dramatically change and improve the nature of the construction and field service industry. We pride ourselves on thinking and acting differently. We believe we are building something special and think this is a special opportunity to join a fantastic company.
Who YOU Are:
- You are a problem solver and team player
- Passionate about the start-up environment
- You are considered a lifelong learner, always challenging yourself and refining your skills
- You are someone who refuses to believe “no, we can’t do that” is an acceptable answer to a question
- People really like working with you. You are kind, social, humble, and want the best for others
- You think technology can help change the world
- You usually don’t immediately know the answer to everything – but you use available tools and seek advice to get the right answer
- You have an uncanny ability to influence people – without them knowing that you actually influenced them.
- You are highly entrepreneurial and thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance. But some guidance is appreciated as you like clear direction.
Tools you would be given for your role:
- Mobile technology
- In-house software platform
- Office 365
Why join our rapidly growing company?
- We aren’t new to the tech industry; we are innovative and always building great things. How else would we have been around for over 30 years!
- Small, diverse working environment fueled by positive cultural values
- Competitive compensation (depending on experience)
- Company paid health and dental benefits for you and your family
- Dog friendly workplace
- Personal and professional growth opportunities; mentorship, tuition assistance, seminars
- Health and Wellness program
- Complimentary coffee and tea options
- Opportunity to make an impact
If you only have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply to join our team!
Texada provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or on other bases prohibited by law.