Software Sales Representative
- Texada Software
- Job Function
- Sales & Business Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
About The Role
This is a key hire to our Software Sales team who will be responsible for building relationships with new and existing customers for our software technology products and closing sales. The role entails combining 1) superior relationship building and consultative sales skills with 2) insights from data and analysis, to drive revenue for the organization.
While this role will work independently in managing their individual customer relationships, we expect this person to also be a key contributor to the overall success of the sales team at Texada Software, and driving innovation for the company as a whole.
Identify, approach, and initiate business relationships with companies where we can add value through the technology products and services that Texada Software provides.
Cultivate and respond to marketing leads, and identify new lead gen opportunities
Utilizing a consultative selling process to uncover opportunities, perform business case analysis, identify key decision makers, present and demonstrate products (engaging additional resources when applicable), write and pitch project proposals, and close deals.
Become an expert on the industries in which we serve, Construction Asset Management, Field Service, and others – knowing the landscape across North America and Asia-Pacific and identifying areas where we can become industry partners.
Continuously strive for bigger “wallet share” - to become a bigger supplier and closer partner with accounts after they have opened.
Utilize data effectively to understand current markets, identifying opportunities to better service accounts.
Utilize CRM and other tools to track key metrics, aiding in decision making and resource allocation
Provide robust forecasting for current and new accounts, to aid in decision-making and resource allocation of organization.
Become a primary contributor and leader in strategic thinking and discussion on sales initiatives.
We prefer candidates local to Ontario but we will consider remote candidates. This job will require frequent travel across North America and possibly in other international regions to meet with customers.
Who WE Are:
At Texada Software, we are a fast-paced company and scaling rapidly, building to better service the Rental, Construction Asset Management and field service companies across North America, Australia, and New Zealand. Our mission is to provide a seamless combination of technology built on a unique platform that delight and empower our customers to help build a better world. We are a group of bright and passionate folks who are looking to dramatically change and improve the nature of the construction and field service industry. We pride ourselves on thinking and acting differently. We believe we are building something special and think this is a special opportunity to join a fantastic company.
Who YOU Are:
- You are a problem solver and team player
- Passionate about the start-up environment
- You are considered a lifelong learner, always challenging yourself and refining your skills
- You are someone who refuses to believe “no, we can’t do that” is an acceptable answer to a question
- People really like working with you. You are kind, social, humble, and want the best for others
- You think technology can help change the world
- You usually don’t immediately know the answer to everything – but you use available tools and seek advice to get the right answer
- You have an uncanny ability to influence people – without them knowing that you actually influenced them.
- You are highly entrepreneurial and thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance. But some guidance is appreciated as you like clear direction.
Tools you would be given for your role:
- Mobile technology
- In-house software platform
- Office 365
Why join our rapidly growing company?
- We aren’t new to the tech industry; we are innovative and always building great things. How else would we have been around for over 30 years!
- Small, diverse working environment fueled by positive cultural values
- Competitive compensation (depending on experience)
- Company paid health and dental benefits for you and your family
- Dog friendly workplace
- Personal and professional growth opportunities; mentorship, tuition assistance, seminars
- Health and Wellness program
- Complimentary coffee and tea options
- Opportunity to make an impact
If you only have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply to join our team!
Texada provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or on other bases prohibited by law.