- Texada Software
- Based on experience
- Job Function
- Project Management and Business Analysis, Technical Writing
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
About the Data Analyst position
We are looking for a certified Data Analyst who will help us turning data into information, getting insights and developing business decisions based on the analysis results. Your responsibilities will include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design and also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
We expect you to possess analytical mindset with creative approach to tasks and the ability to find patterns and correlation when dealing with big volumes of information. You should also be able to work under a flexible schedule and report on your findings in a detailed and straightforward manner.
Data Analyst responsibilities are:
Manage databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
Collect required data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
Retrieve information from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
Review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
Collaborate with management to prioritize business and information needs
Find and evaluate new process improvement opportunities
Data Analyst requirements are:
2+ years' experience of working on a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst position
Experience of working with data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
Excellent knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets, including
Excel, SPSS, SAS and so on
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Good report writing and presenting skills
BS degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
Who WE Are:
At Texada Software, we are a fast-paced company and scaling rapidly, building to better service the Rental, Construction Asset Management and field service companies across North America, Australia, and New Zealand. Our mission is to provide a seamless combination of technology built on a unique platform that delight and empower our customers to help build a better world. We are a group of bright and passionate folks who are looking to dramatically change and improve the nature of the construction and field service industry. We pride ourselves on thinking and acting differently. We believe we are building something special and think this is a special opportunity to join a fantastic company.
Who YOU Are:
- You are a problem solver and team player
- Passionate about the start-up environment
- You are considered a lifelong learner, always challenging yourself and refining your skills
- You are someone who refuses to believe “no, we can’t do that” is an acceptable answer to a question
- People really like working with you. You are kind, social, humble, and want the best for others
- You think technology can help change the world
- You usually don’t immediately know the answer to everything – but you use available tools and seek advice to get the right answer
- You have an uncanny ability to influence people – without them knowing that you actually influenced them.
- You are highly entrepreneurial and thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance. But some guidance is appreciated as you like clear direction.
Tools you would be given for your role:
- Mobile technology
- In-house software platform
- Office 365
Why join our rapidly growing company?
- We aren’t new to the tech industry; we are innovative and always building great things. How else would we have been around for over 30 years!
- Small, diverse working environment fueled by positive cultural values
- Competitive compensation (depending on experience)
- Company paid health and dental benefits for you and your family
- Dog friendly workplace
- Personal and professional growth opportunities; mentorship, tuition assistance, seminars
- Health and Wellness program
- Complimentary coffee and tea options
- Opportunity to make an impact
If you only have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply to join our team!
Texada provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or on other bases prohibited by law.