Project Manager, Customer Engagement
- eSentire Inc
- Waterloo Region
- Job Function
- Customer Service and Technical Support, Project Management and Business Analysis
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
As a Project Manager at eSentire, you are successful at managing multiple projects at any given time. You are a master craftsperson, understand the Project Management fundamentals and have good business sense. Relationships will be key, as things move quickly at eSentire. You need to build mutual trust to run successful projects.
As a Project Manager within the Customer Experience & Success team, your focus will be on Customer Engagement. You work closely with customers and the team to coordinate, monitor, and deliver the many services contracted. You engage with both customers and internal team members on a daily basis to ensure deployments and services are completed with success.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving the successful delivery of services to eSentire’s customers under the pressure of tight timelines and complex environmental and resource interactions
- Preparing project status reports for management and the customer
- Establishing good communications and relationships with the customer to ensure that customer queries or problems are resolved in a timely manner
- Managing scope, risk, schedule, quality, and communication for various stakeholders
- Helping to define process models for handling multiple service deployments
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience managing client facing implementation projects
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of the enterprise software development life cycle, with emphasis on solution implementations
- The ability to analyze and move quickly to resolve customer experience challenges, engaging of the all appropriate resources
- The ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and changing environment
- Strong attention to detail as well as excellent time management skills
- The ability to deal with colleagues and customers in a professional manner demonstrating tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity at all times
- Certifications considered but not mandatory
- A strong aptitude for understanding of security principles governing technical environments
Why a Career with eSentire?
About us: eSentire® is the largest pure-play Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service provider, keeping organizations safe from constantly evolving cyber-attacks that technology alone cannot prevent. Its 24x7 Security Operations Center (SOC), staffed by elite security analysts, hunts, investigates, and responds in real-time to known and unknown threats before they become business disrupting events. Protecting more than $6 trillion in corporate assets, eSentire absorbs the complexity of cybersecurity, delivering enterprise-grade protection and the ability to comply with growing regulatory requirements.
eSentire has been recognized in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™, Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers, and Gartner’s Market Guide for Managed Detection and Response. For more information, visit www.eSentire.com and follow @eSentire.
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there is lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: Every day we provide free breakfast and refreshments, flexible hours, half day off birthdays, concierge services, RRSP matching program, subsidies for continuing education and health and wellness and attractive compensation and benefit plans. We make it our obligation to the team here to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at email@example.com and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.