Want to join a fast paced, high energy startup that’s rapidly growing and working with some of the most influential tour operators in the world?
As we’re quickly growing, we play hard and work harder; we do whatever it takes to build relationships with tour operators throughout the world that run everything from shark diving to skydiving.
We’re a young team that has a collaborative environment, where ideas are shared and each member has a direct impact on the entire organization. You’ll grow with the organization and make your own mark. You’ll have autonomy to make your own strategic decisions and have the team supporting you in your growth.
We are looking for Support Specialists that know how important it is to help a customer reach their goals and you will do what it takes to get them there. You’re a great listener, hardworking and love helping people. You are patient, can clearly explain information in an easily understood manner and enjoy working with technology. There’s no need to have support experience, you just need to be motivated to want to help clients reach their potential.
After completing training, you’ll be responsible for the ongoing support of new and existing clients. You’ll be part of a team that loves talking travel and technology. You’ll have ongoing support, a fun work environment, beer on the regular and have a team that loves winning.
- Conduct training and onboarding sessions with clients
- Proactively resolve client support requests and issues via email, web chat and phone
- Solve issues by listening, understanding the problem and working with the clients to achieve their goals
- Be an expert PicThrive user to teach and implement best practices
- Provide the product team with feedback on improvements and new features
- Maintain and update support modules for clients
- Help optimize and implement new operating procedures
- Assist guest support team with tickets when needed
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a variety of projects with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding communicator, both verbal and written
- Not afraid of jumping in headfirst and working with ambiguity
- Enjoys a fast paced environment that is constantly evolving
- Creative problem solver that isn’t afraid to do what it takes to make clients successful
- Can work closely and effectively with others
- Undergraduate Degree (4 years)
- 0 to 2+ years of work experience
- Experience working in customer support/service
- Experience working in startup environments