- Waterloo ON
- Job Function
- Sales & Business Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
Collaborate. Be Bold. Get it Done.
Who we are:
We are a Waterloo-based technology company that is revolutionizing the corporate learning game with Axonify – the only adaptive microlearning solution trusted by business leaders to drive performance. Combining an award-winning approach to microlearning, innovative knowledge-on-demand capabilities, and elements of gamification to drive engagement, Axonify is helping build more knowledgeable workforces who drive business results for big name clients like Walmart, Bloomingdale’s & Manulife Financial.
What are the ingredients to our success? A strong leadership team, an industry-leading product, a culture built on trust and most importantly – an extraordinary group of employees. By expanding our team with smart, motivated people we will continue to lead the way in this new & exciting space.
Who we are looking for:
This position is at the heart of the organization and works closely with the entire sales and marketing departments. Reporting to the Opportunity Development Manager, the Opportunity Development Representative will be responsible for generating and qualifying outbound accounts in their assigned territory. Speaking with big name clients like Walmart, Johnson & Johnson, Bloomingdale’s the Opportunity Development Rep will introduce Axonify at a high level to potential customers and identify high quality sales opportunities. The performance of the Opportunity Development Representative will illustrate the success of marketing campaigns and assist with pipeline development for Enterprise and Growth sales representatives.
- The role will target and nurture Fortune 1000 organizations in an assigned territory.
- Conduct effective, targeted research to engage specific industry prospects and add value to drive conversations, build relationships and identify potential fit.
- Gain a deep understanding of the methodologies that our platform and content design best practices are rooted in.
- The role will assist with marketing campaigns such as trade shows, webinars, website visits and referral inquires.
- Conducted targeted outbound efforts on strategic named accounts. This will require the use of social selling on LinkedIn and Twitter. It will also require calling and personalized email messages.
- The role will monitor all territory activity using the latest sales and marketing tools and techniques to generate awareness and interest in Axonify.
- Clearly communicate the Axonify brand to the market and be able to ask questions to understand the needs and requirements of a potential customer.
- Other duties as required.
- University Degree or College Diploma in related field
- Previous experience in a prospecting sales environment, preferred.
- Ability to meet daily call volumes and qualify quality sales leads.
- Ability to learn quickly and understand our product and specific market segments.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Energy, Enthusiasm & Smarts
- Highly coachable and ambitious
- Ability to work through and solve problems independently
- Competitive, outgoing and a burning desire to be the very best
- A team player that wants to be a part of something great!!!
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, evolving, dynamic environment
- Detail oriented, highly enthusiastic team player, with a positive attitude
- Self-starter who provides creative solutions to business challenges. The ideal candidate is independent and will take charge while being a team player.
- You will be a daily user of Axonify for your own learning.
How to Apply:
Have we intrigued you? Apply to learn more.