Sensor Supply Chain Manager
LOCATION: Waterloo, ON
Arctic Wolf Networks is growing rapidly and being able to ship sensors to our customers on demand is a key objective of our organization. In this position, your role is to head up the supply chain management for our physical sensors. This will include working with our vendors, R&D, Security Engineers and Sales teams. You will be responsible for doing whatever it takes to ensure we deliver our sensors to our customers on time.
- Inventory management of our sensor hardware.
- Work with the Sales team to forecast demand, keep inventory levels predictable and sufficient.
- Work with the Sensor Product Manager and R&D team to deliver the next generation sensors.
- Negotiate terms, quality and rates with vendors and suppliers, building relationships and driving costs down.
- Work with the Provisioning team to successfully fulfill customer orders.
- Manage the hardware failure rates and returns.
- Negotiate shipping rates to ensure reliable delivery in a cost-effective manner.
- Determine customs and international shipping requirements.
- Implement best practices strategies for inventory and scaling of the supply chain
- Proven track record in managing projects and deliverables
- Excellent customer service skills
- Vendor assessment, negotiation and management
- Supply Chain and Inventory Management experience desired
- Believe in being lean - we constantly Build, Measure, and Learn in all aspect of our business
- Customer centric; we will be successful when we delight our customers
- Provide compelling compensation packages - benefits, competitive pay, and excellent equity
- R&D office in Waterloo
If you are ready for a challenge, come work at Arctic Wolf Networks, make a difference, and be part of our success! Apply online or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.