LOCATION: Waterloo, ON
Arctic Wolf Networks is looking for a talented software developer to help us revolutionize the way that network security is delivered to small and medium sized businesses. Our hard working team is passionate about building a cloud-based solution that will solve the real world security problems that IT professionals face. We are a six-year-old, well-funded, startup led by a Silicon Valley founder with a proven track record.
OUR TECHNOLOGY STACK:
Python, AWS Cloud Services, GitHub, Jenkins
- You have two or more years of experience in the software development industry
- Self-starter who enjoys big technical challenges
- Excited by the opportunity to learn new things
- Great design skills with a true love of coding
- Solid work experience with object orientated programming
- Experience with the following is a bonus but is not required:
- Knowledge in the field of network security
- Service oriented architectures
- Networking protocols – TCP/IP, SSL/TLS
- AWS products and cloud deployment
- Developer tools: Git, Jenkins, Docker
- Familiarity with various cloud services (e.g. AWS, Azure, Office 365, Salesforce.com)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Believe in testing as a fundamental development practice
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Work with team members to deliver customer-facing and internal services.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle.
- Build well-designed, testable, efficient, secure code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Believe in being lean – we constantly Build, Measure, and Learn in all aspects of our business
- Customer centric -- we will be successful when we delight our customers
If you are ready for a challenge, come work at Arctic Wolf Networks, make a difference, and be part of our success! Apply online or send your resume to email@example.com.