Concierge Security Analyst - Onboarding Specialist
Arctic Wolf Networks, Inc. (AWN) is looking for a Concierge Security Analyst (CSA) to specialize in customer installations and onboarding.
The CSA Onboarding Specialist works with the team to drive implementations for our customers when delivering the AWN SOC service. This is an impressionable position for our customers – their first post-sales interaction is during this phase. You are creative and a self-starter – always looking for ways to improve processes and create a better customer experience.
- Understand IT infrastructure and networking to be able to quickly handle customer requests.
- Create and maintain project work schedules, track customer and project deliverables and meet tight timelines.
- Be an advocate for positive change and improvement within the organization by identifying and communicating the effective ways to streamline the process.
- Facilitate and/or conduct meetings with internal team members and clients to ensure Project Milestones are being hit
- Ensure quality standards and metrics are being consistently applied, measured, and understood in the process.
- Twice weekly status updates for in-flight implementation Projects
AWN is a start-up and all CSA candidates should expect to be working with all parts of AWN, including engineering, operations, sales, marketing, and executive management. A positive can-do attitude is a must. A willingness to learn and try new things is critical. An ability to deal with uncertainty is a positive. Flawless follow through gets this job done well.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Technical experience – security and networking competency is an asset
- Impeccable follow through and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize changing demands while keeping customers updated
- Strong communication
- Ability to keep many competing priorities in the air, and make the necessary decisions to drive success.
You will be required to attend trainings, seminars or webinars relevant to job role to enhance current knowledge base and skill set in order to improve job performance and efficiency. Attend at least one event in a year and should not impact job/project deliverables.
Each successful candidate will be required to pass a criminal background check and an employment verification as a condition of employment.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Security basics
- Network experience
- Project management concepts or experience
- Ability to use various applications and tools to measure and track productivity
- Believe in being lean – we constantly Build, Measure, and Learn in all aspect of our business
- Customer centric; we will be successful when we delight our customers
- Provide compelling compensation packages – benefits, competitive pay, and excellent equity
If you are ready for a challenge, come work at Arctic Wolf Networks, make a difference, and be part of our success!
Send your resume to email@example.com