Arctic Wolf Networks, Inc. (AWN) is looking for a Concierge Security Engineer (SE). CSE is a role that combines aspects of an IT Security Analyst, Security Architect, Incident Response Consultant, a Security Sales Engineer, and Technical Support. The CSE will be responsible for implementing, overseeing, managing, and supporting the network security infrastructure for multiple enterprises by leveraging Arctic Wolf’s cloud infrastructure.
- Analyze log and system data
- Interact and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate, educate, and share information with non-technical people
- Help the customer diagnose problems as well as support specific customer requests.
- Single point of contact for the customer, you will be responsible for the Customer’s needs and communicating them to the Arctic Wolf Team
AWN is a start-up and all CSE candidates should expect to be working with all parts of AWN, including engineering, operations, sales, marketing, and executive management. A positive can-do attitude is a must. A willingness to learn and try new things is critical. An ability to deal with uncertainty is a positive.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Have a detailed understanding of Enterprise IT Security, including: firewalls, intrusion detection, antivirus, content filtering, and proxies
- Analyze log and system data from the above list and other IT systems
- Know how to use one or more scripting tools and languages such as Python, Bash, and Power Shell.
- Good writing and speaking skills
- A positive can-do attitude
- A willingness to learn and try new things
- There are no specific degree or certification requirements but degrees in engineering or technology are a plus. Any security or IT certification such as CISSP is also positive.
- An ability to communicate, educate, and share information with non-technical people
Each successful candidate will be required to pass a criminal background check and an employment verification as a condition of employment.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Security forensics
- Malware analysis
- Threat containment
- Firewall and IDS provisioning
- Proxy and content filtering provisioning
- Authentication and identify management
- Risk Assessment
- Network and Security Auditing
- Penetration testing
- Attack simulation
- Selling through on-line webinars
- Powerpoint presentation skills
- Zendesk and Wrike
- Believe in being lean – we constantly Build, Measure, and Learn in all aspect of our business
- Customer centric; we will be successful when we delight our customers
- Provide compelling compensation packages – benefits, competitive pay, and excellent equity
If you are ready for a challenge, come work at Arctic Wolf Networks, make a difference, and be part of our success!
Send your resume to email@example.com