Concierge Security Analyst - 1
Concierge Security Analyst - 1
Arctic Wolf Networks, Inc. (AWN) is looking for a Concierge Security Analyst (CSA). The CSA is front line Operations Center role, supporting our security services around the world. The CSA is an internal triage analyst who assesses inbound security data and communications, dealing with straightforward tasks and escalating to our Security Engineers as needed.
- Understand IT infrastructure and networking to be able to quickly dispatch security incidents with the help and guidance of Senior Security Personnel.
- Triage customer requests, apply playbook driven solutions, initiate potential incident investigations through assignment to security engineers and may assist the engineers with use web-based resources to determine if a given event is potentially real, or more importantly that it is benign.
- Attention to process and a willingness to learn are critical assets for the right candidate.
- Strong communication skills and easily interact with a variety of different people and personalities. Success in this role depends on the effective dispatch of both security and communication triage events to the correct persons in a timely manner.
- Understand the processes and systems Arctic Wolf uses, this will be critical in helping the Senior Security staff handle their customers as support specific customer requests.
- Creating and amending runbooks that aid in expanding the knowledge of your peers
- Continuously drive to learn new aspects of the security business.
AWN is a start-up and all CSA candidates should expect to be working with all parts of AWN, including engineering, operations, sales, marketing, and executive management. A positive can-do attitude is a must. A willingness to learn and try new things is critical. An ability to deal with uncertainty is a positive.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Computer Science or 5 years in the IT industry required, university degree in a Computer Security program desirable.
- A GSEC (SANS 401) certification is required. If you do not have a valid GSEC, you will be required to achieve it in the first 6 months of employment.
You will be required to attend trainings, seminars or webinars relevant to job role to enhance current knowledge base and skill set in order to improve job performance and efficiency. Attend at least one event in a year and should not impact job/project deliverables.
Each successful candidate will be required to pass a criminal background check and an employment verification as a condition of employment.
Arctic Wolf Networks is a 24×7 work environment and CSA’s are required to work shift work on a rotating basis. This position works on a 5-week shift rotation which combines 12 hour shifts and 8 hour shifts. This schedule also builds in learning and development time to invest in our team members and keep their skills sharp.
Additional Skills and Experience:
- Security basics
- Malware knowledge
- Firewalls and IDS/IPS
- Proxy and content filtering
- Windows and Active Directory
- Network and Security Auditing
- Believe in being lean – we constantly Build, Measure, and Learn in all aspect of our business
- Customer centric; we will be successful when we delight our customers
- Provide compelling compensation packages – benefits, competitive pay, and excellent equity
If you are ready for a challenge, come work at Arctic Wolf Networks, make a difference, and be part of our success!
Send your resume to email@example.com