Why join Igloo:
One of our core beliefs at Igloo is that people are a company’s biggest asset. This philosophy is woven into everything we do at Igloo – our behaviors, our culture, and especially our digital workplace solutions (which we use every day). And that’s why we can offer you a superior employee experience that goes beyond superficial perks and promises and gives you the true sense of purpose you’ve been waiting for.
Why this role is important:
Igloo Software is setting the bar high but we’re only just getting started. We’re in hyper growth mode, scaling with unprecedented opportunities to influence our customers, our direction, and our framework. We offer the right mix of autonomy and team collaboration, an environment that fosters transparency and trust, a company with seasoned leadership and backed by a leading investment firm, a career with lots of opportunity and room for growth, and a chance to personally influence how organizations work, then we invite you to step inside Igloo.
As a Sales Manager, you are a hunter, and overachiever. You enjoy a challenge. You’re a master at owning the sales cycle from beginning to end, identifying key stakeholders and driving solutions to complex business problems. You will develop, execute and manage the sales strategy and successfully close new deals, owning the sales cycle from the beginning to end, driving solutions that solve complex challenges for our customers.
The impact you’ll have:
- Pipeline Development: qualifying leads to maximize annual recurring revenue (ARR) and focusing sales energy on winnable deals
- Sales Execution: managing complex sales process and engaging internal resources to coordinate product demonstrations, business cases, and ROIs
- Lead Campaigns: tailoring your strategy to key stakeholders, building relationships with both decision makers and influencers
- Close Execution: preparing proposals, sales contracts, and renewal negotiations but first and foremost closing on deals
- Revenue Generation: taking a proactive approach to build exceptional knowledge of the Igloo platform to ensure exceptional customer service to prospects
What you’ll need:
- A love to win – hunting and closing deals
- 5 years’ experience selling to small to medium businesses (SaaS sales experience preferred)
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Strong solution-focused and relationship building skills – past success working with customers to build business cases and ROI development
- Demonstrable experience building influential relationships with C-level and Director level IT executives.
- Ability to assess customer challenges, perform qualification, clearly articulate the benefits of our digital workplace solution, and ask for the business.
- Focus on continuous improvement – you learn from every lost deal you’ve ever had and never repeated the same mistake twice
- Proven ability to effectively and collaborative with cross functional teams
- Commitment and ability to travel up 25% of your time
Tech Stack (brownie points!):
- Experience using CRM system such as Salesforce.com
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee and tea, treats every pay day, and an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You’ll get to choose between a Mac or PC, and if you are a developer, you will receive stipends to buy whatever hardware makes your work easier.
Above all that, we offer a rich and rewarding career experience. You own your work and your decisions, and you’re valued for the expertise and ideas you bring to the table. At Igloo, you’ll feel empowered to improve your skills and advance your career alongside others who share your passion and drive for success.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about Igloo Software
More search results
Outbound Business Development Representative
Account Executive, Public Sector
Opportunity Development Representative
SOFTWARE SUPPORT ANALYST / PRE & POST SALES SUPPO…
RouteOptix Management Systems Inc.
Saas Account Manager
ATS Automation Tools Systems Inc.