Director of Operations
At Pund-IT, our mission is to help clients and our people excel, through designing, building, managing, and supporting IT infrastructure and business applications.
We are in the need for a high energy, organized and profit focused individual to manage the day to day operations of this busy IT environment. You must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business. You are competent and able to plan operational activities. You will ensure our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing procedures and coaching our people. Your primary focus is on service delivery as well as ensuring revenues and gross profits are maximized.
If you're excited about helping our clients make the most of their Pund-IT experience and want to work with a fast-paced team that loves to have fun, we want to chat with you!
- Liaise with Executives to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals as per the traction process and departmental goals
- Lead the traction bi-weekly meetings, schedule and plan the 90-day Rocks meetings and the annual full day retreat
- Oversee the development and implementation of high level operational processes and procedures for all departments
- Oversee all departments to ensure the processes and procedures are being followed
- Oversee the Joint Health and Safety Committee, ensuring recommendations are processed and Pund-IT is in compliant with government regulations
- Ensure contractors are in compliant with WSIB
- Manage relationships and agreements with clients, partners and vendors.
- Work with the service department to ensure SLA’s and KPI’s are met
- Share responsibility with sales department for meeting organization gross profit targets
- Work with sales and marketing to create annual and quarterly sales targets, marketing strategy and marketing plan
- Coach the team to ensure client satisfaction
- Keep the team updated on processes, policies, procedures, IT trends and regulations to offer the best client experience
- Plan and implement change initiatives with clear visibility and communication
- Assist with employee evaluations, recruitment and promotion when needed
- Maintain oversight of all projects, ensuring commitments are planned, monitored and reported
- Collaborate and maintain strong relationships across all departments and establish rapport and credibility both internally, with clients and vendors
- Experience managing relationships with multiple enterprise level accounts
- Proven success in leading and motivating a team through change
- 5+ years of work experience in managing sales, customers service, operations and/or other relevant business areas
- Post-Secondary degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- IT industry preferred
- Analytical skills to evaluate data and make operational decisions
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent management, analytical and problem resolution skills
- An influential leader who can make difficult decisions and keep teams engaged
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit